Ingsoftware_ is a full-cycle software development company which was built from scratch in a garage in Niš twelve years ago, to become one of the most successful local business stories of the Serbian South (and beyond!). Our mission is to create software solutions that bring value to people and organizations and help them become more efficient and successful. We are a team of 100+ Ingsters and are currently looking for the next 100, so keep reading if you would like to join our incredible team. The position can be office-based, remote or hybrid - wherever you do your best work, as long it is in Serbia.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a minimum 2 years of experience in the IT sector.
If you are a fantastic communicator, have knowledge of management methodologies, and have experience with planning a budget, this role can suit you.
We are working with clients from all over the world, and this is a great opportunity for everyone who wants to work on challenging projects with clients from different parts of the world.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensures project deliverable complies with project plans, requirements, and industry standards
• Ensures timely delivery of deliverables (such as milestones)
• Ensures that your teams are working effectively and efficiently
• Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Defines and delegates tasks according to team member skill sets
• Plans, schedules and creates short- and long-term project plans with clients
• Applies appropriate management methodologies in their teams
• Speaks excellent English, and possess knowledge and understanding of software development technical terms
Apart from all the usual perks, such as private health insurance, beautiful offices, game nights, learning opportunities, here are some additional benefits that you might enjoy in Ingsoftware_:
We look forward to hearing from you!