Ingsoftware is a full-cycle software development company which was built from scratch in a garage in Niš fourteen years ago, to become one of the most successful local business stories of the Serbian South (and beyond!). Our mission is to create software solutions that bring value to people and organizations and help them become more efficient and successful. We are a team of 120+ Ingsters and are currently looking for more talented people who would like to join our incredible team. The position can be office-based, remote or hybrid - wherever you do your best work, as long it is in Serbia.
We are expecting to see:
- 3+ years of experience in the field of software testing (preferably web & mobile apps);
- Experience designing and (manually) executing test plans and test cases for various types of testing methodologies (Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, Regression, etc.), making sure deliverables comply with the requirements and specifications;
- Experience managing bug life cycle (identify, isolate, reproduce, report, etc.) using issue-tracking tools (e.g. Jira), ensuring bugs are properly documented and fixed;
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Systematic approach, attention to detail;
- Passion for learning, self-improvement, and knowledge sharing;
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues;
- Solid written English.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with API testing (e.g. using Postman);
- Experience with test automation;
- Experience with end-to-end testing tools like Cypress, Selenium, or similar;
- Experience with load testing (preferably using JMeter);
- Basic knowledge of Git;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (preferably JS);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Solid verbal English.
Apart from all the usual perks, such as private health insurance, beautiful offices, game nights, learning opportunities, here are some additional benefits that you might enjoy in Ingsoftware_:
- Clear process for individual career development for every Ingster;
- Truly flexible working hours;
- Merry Wednesdays when our breaks last for 1.5 hour;
- Working on serious projects in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere;
- Opportunities to share your knowledge with colleagues at our Friday Tech Talks;
- We try to avoid overtime, but if it is absolutely necessary, it is minimal and always paid.
We look forward to hearing from you!