Ingsoftware_ is a full-cycle software development company which was built from scratch in a garage in Niš twelve years ago, to become one of the most successful local business stories of the Serbian South (and beyond!). Our mission is to create software solutions that bring value to people and organizations and help them become more efficient and successful. We have also created Ingenious Studios - a game development studio consisting of game designers, artists and developers, and are currently looking for our next Ingenious colleague. The position can be office-based, remote or hybrid - wherever you do your best work, as long as it is in Serbia.
We are looking for someone who ticks most of these boxes:
- 2+ years of general experience in Unity game development
- Passion and curiosity for video games and mobile apps
- Experience with some (not all) of the following unity aspects: UI, animations, materials, shaders, scriptable render pipelines, editor scripts, scriptable objects, addressables, integrations, etc.
- Experience with some (not all) of the following programming aspects: version control, object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, multithreading, external communication (REST calls, WebSockets), etc.
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/Scrum methodologies
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
- Solid written English (bonus points for solid verbal English)
- Experience with online services like PlayFab or Firebase is considered a plus
- Experience with multiplayer development is considered a plus, especially using services like Photon or AWS GameLift
- Experience with VR development is considered a plus
Apart from all the usual perks, such as private health insurance, beautiful offices, game nights, learning opportunities, here are some additional benefits that you might enjoy in Ingsoftware_:
- Clear process for individual career development for every Ingster
- Truly flexible working hours
- Merry Wednesdays when our breaks last for 1.5 hour
- Working on serious projects in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities to share your knowledge with colleagues at our Friday Tech Talks
- We try to avoid overtime, but if it is absolutely necessary, it is minimal and always paid.
We look forward to hearing from you!