Ingsoftware_ is a full-cycle software development company which was built from scratch in a garage in Niš twelve years ago, to become one of the most successful local business stories of the Serbian South (and beyond!). Our mission is to create software solutions that bring value to people and organizations and help them become more efficient and successful. We are a team of 100 Ingsters and are currently looking for the next 100, so keep reading if you would like to join our incredible team. The position can be office-based, remote or hybrid - wherever you do your best work, as long it is in Serbia.
We are looking for someone who ticks most of these boxes:
- 2+ years of general experience in unity game development
- Passion and curiosity for video games, animation, mobile apps
- Experience with some (not all) of the following unity aspects: UI, animations, materials, shaders, scriptable render pipelines, editor scripts, scriptable objects, addressable, integrations, etc.
- Experience with some (not all) of the following programming aspects: version control, object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, multithreading, external communication (rest calls, WebSockets), etc.
- Experience with photon 2 and amazon game lift multiplayer systems will be considered a plus
- Being ok to roll up your sleeves and do a little bit of unity dirty work :)
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/scrum methodologies
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
- Solid written English (bonus points for solid verbal English)
Apart from all the usual perks, such as private health insurance, beautiful offices, game nights, learning opportunities, here are some additional benefits that you might enjoy in Ingsoftware_:
- Clear process for individual career development for every Ingster
- Truly flexible working hours
- Merry Wednesdays when our breaks last for 1.5 hour
- Working on serious projects in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities to share your knowledge with colleagues at our Friday Tech Talks
- We try to avoid overtime, but if it is absolutely necessary, it is minimal and always paid.
We look forward to hearing from you!